Head of Financial Communications at MassMutual
We are looking for a Head of Financial Communications to be responsible for developing and executing communications on the company’s financial performance and position for a variety of internal and external audiences. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial communications and/or investor relations as well as be fluent in life insurance and annuity products, investments and capital markets. This individual should excel at working collaboratively and cross-functionally with both communications team peers and leaders within and outside the finance function to develop the appropriate narrative. Things move quickly and change quickly at MassMutual; this individual should be able to roll with it. An understanding of finance and basic knowledge of financial statements and public disclosure is a must, along with the ability to translate and distill complex financial issues into simple English while also providing the “so what.” We are also looking for someone with experience using business intelligence technology.
The position will lead a small team, and ensure it is proactive and highly responsive to client needs, anticipating upcoming deliverables and taking accountability for proper execution. This role will also ensure that junior staff is trained, supportive of team efforts and paying sufficient attention to detail. It will also provide counsel to internal customers on messaging and positioning across all internal and external investor and financial communications, including: quarterly earnings materials and communications to employees, Board of Directors, Executive Leadership Team, rating agencies, and regulators, among others. Research and monitor competitive activity and analyst expectations. Manage the timing, accuracy and hands-on execution of deliverables. Ensure proper attribution of results so the organization understands all storylines.
This position reports to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Head of Financial Communications is expected to:
- Develop robust end-to-end reporting processes, from information sourcing to presentation
- Align official messaging with senior leadership perspectives and company’s core values
- Quickly deploy communications and adapt to the audience
- Manage a broad range of both proactive and reactive communication projects across our corporate functions
- Set strategic communications direction for the CFO and the senior Finance leadership
- Link finance to enterprise strategy and senior executives based on an understanding of both the business and financial conditions
- Effectively identify, utilize and present data in a way that facilitates evidence-based decision-making
- Ensure team is proactive and highly responsive to stakeholder needs, anticipating upcoming deliverables and taking accountability for proper execution
- Maintain effective working relationships with external stakeholders including regulators and rating agencies
- Inspire, lead and execute on CFO 2020 finance transformation initiatives, including data-driven financial analysis, automated reporting, and advanced analytics; develop staff and potential management successors; and improve processes with automation and programming
- Create an environment that fosters high levels of employee engagement
- 12+ years of experience leading high caliber financial communications and / or investor relations experience
- Demonstrated track record of strong executive support and the ability to advise senior leaders on communications best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey complex materials to senior executives and Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications OR Business/Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Advanced degree highly preferred strong writing skills, including experience writing financially-oriented briefings and presentations
- High degree of financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze financial data sets and understand businesses across multiple industries
- Experience with relevant data platforms, including Bloomberg, ThomsonOne, Rating Agencies, SNL.com, etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented; multi-task various responsibilities
- Proactive and self-motivated; anticipate upcoming client projects and deliverables
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate good judgment. Demonstrate experience with creative problem-solving
- Exceptional relationship building skills. Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills; professional phone and email communications
- Innate desire to provide excellent service to clients
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to travel between Boston and Springfield as needed
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.