Reports to Director, Global Procurement
Location: Waltham, MA
Dynatrace is seeking a proven and dynamic leader to serve as our Global Procurement Manager. This role will help develop and launch a centralized procurement function as well as enhance our processes and internal controls. A successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of business process transformation including automation initiatives. As Global Procurement Manager, the individual will possess high level of business acumen with a desire to partner with business leadership and assist as they scale their functions to support our growing business.
- A leader who is excited to help build a new Global Procurement Organization and developing our procurement function
- Strong relationship-builder who can engage internally and externally to ensure that business needs are met quickly and efficiently
- Must love data and be able to develop and formulate data to confirm business needs and support KPIs
- Demonstrable experience in project management, timeline development and notable achievement
- Must have exceptional organization and communication skills
- Must have proven track record of implementing procurement tools & processes to support a fast growing function.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for the new Global Procurement Function.
- Improve speed and scalability of the supply chain through process automation and utilization of business intelligence and data science tools
- Document and share best practice methods, processes, policies and ideas across the business functions; drive innovative thinking and process development throughout the organization.
- Evaluating supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models and bench-marking analysis.
- Managing sourcing and supplier engagement activities including RFx, spend pattern analysis, contract analysis, bid evaluation, negotiations, and supplier consolidation.
- Implement supplier selection processes and overall supplier performance metrics, using optimized spend analytics.
- This role will be highly impactful to the business, driving process and procedure changes to create a more effective and efficient supply chain organization
- Lead strategic projects to drive best practices in sourcing and supplier management
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years of experience in Purchasing/Procurement, MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience at a manager level position managing a procurement department
- Experience negotiating SaaS and general service agreements for cloud-based platforms and applications
- Experience working at a Global level
- Experience scaling supply chain operations and developing high performing teams within a fast growth, high change technology company
- Proven track record leading utilizing data and metric driven performance improvements
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and implement the complete procurement process, system, and structure for excellence in a fast pace complex environment
- Enlist strong process and project management skills/ability to manage change
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; must be comfortable connecting with and communicating with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Travel - < 10% post-COVID
This role will increase cost efficiencies and help internal teams scale quickly. Requires an expert level practitioner to support a wide variety of functions (Source-to-Pay, vendor management, process improvement& spend analytics) for fast growing businesses that will need to rapidly scale from small projects to multi-million dollar opportunities.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.