Financial Systems Analyst at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst who will be a key contributor to the Financial Systems team. This role will support all financial systems implementation, enhancements and maintenance. The position will also help with automation of finance processes and reporting. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in helping the greater finance team scale efficiently and effectively.
As Klaviyo grows, the finance team will increasingly rely on systems to help us move faster and more confidently and trust in our systems and data is integral to this. If you enjoy systems and process design, enabling scale through technology and working in a collaborative and energetic environment, this is the role for you.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Learn a variety of different system tools
- Support all aspects of the financial systems including configuration, administration, controls, system upgrades, reporting writing and more.
- Support evaluation of new tools
- Document and maintain system configurations and changes.
- Partner with other technology groups like IT, Business Intelligence and People Tech to ensure system alignment and integrity.
- Analyze our current systems and processes and propose recommendations.
Who You Are
- Require a BA/BS degree in BIS, MIS or related major.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a systems or related role.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience with financial planning tools (Adaptive Insights), ERPs (NetSuite) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Alteryx, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills and ownership mindset.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to collect requirements and assess down- and up-stream impacts.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.