Financial Systems Analyst at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to play a key role in managing, enhancing, and implementing finance-related technologies at the Company. You will assist with the planning, requirements gathering/end-user design, and project management to ensure that our ERP, Revenue Management, AR, Payables, GL, and all financial systems work together and meet all current and future business needs.
You will report to the Global Controller in our Somerville, MA headquarters.
- Assess the effectiveness of current strategies and develop strategies to improve existing and implement new Formlabs Finance team processes, systems, and technologies
- Ensure that project delivery satisfies end-user requirements and develop proper documentation
- Partner with global Finance, Systems and other teams to develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with consideration to cross-functional and process-stream impacts
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Develop custom reports for data analysis, planning, forecasting, reconciliation and validation
- Perform system administration functions specific to application setup, configuration and maintenance (Netsuite, Tipalti, TeamPay, Expensify, Avalara, treasury portal)
- Perform system, process and application monitoring and gather metrics
- 5+ years in financial systems or related role
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related area
- Proven experience managing complex finance projects from an idea through completion, including requirement gathering, design, development, and testing
- ERP System implementations and maintenance (Netsuite preferred)
- PL/SQL scripting required; big data experience is a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise finance functions and processes, including SOX requirements and best practices
- Experience translating between functional and technical teams, ideally in a company that builds and ships products
- Ability to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.