Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Senior Analyst of Finance is a key member of Dynatrace’s FP&A organization, assuming responsibility for a range of revenue-focused reporting, planning, forecasting and business intelligence activities. The incumbent will play a central role in producing periodic bookings and revenue forecast updates as part of the monthly and quarterly close processes. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for providing visibility to the business on key operating metrics and maintaining related operational models. A core part of the role will involve working with functional leaders across Sales, Finance, and Business Systems to improve FP&A process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- Perform monthly variance analysis of budgeted/forecasted bookings and revenue estimates against actual financial performance, surfacing the “why” behind variances versus plan
- Work closely with Sales to improve visibility into bookings, revenue, and key deal considerations as they move through the pipeline
- Support monthly reporting and forecasting of non-GAAP KPIs, Customer Success Metrics, including customer counts, ARR, Net Expansion Analysis, and cohort analyses.
- Partner with functional leaders to improve reporting visibility and provide value-added insights that drive faster, smarter decisions and more accurate forecasts
- Support automation of KPI reporting in collaboration with Business Systems leadership to improve data accessibility, reliability and time-to-publication
- 4 to 6 years of progressive experience in finance or accounting in a corporate setting
- Possess strong financial and operational analytical capabilities, and a genuine interest in understanding the business drivers and economics of a high-growth SaaS business
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (pivots, macros, nested formulas) required; experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Experience working in NetSuite and Salesforce.com environments
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally to support critical business objectives
- Comfortable developing analysis and recommendations in the presence of ambiguity by asking questions and challenging the status quo when appropriate
- There will be no travel associated with this role
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.