As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Formlabs is growing by the minute, but a startup no longer. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we are looking to add some reporting and analysis bandwidth to our dynamic Finance team. We need someone who will scrutinize our business operations, develop KPIs, and communicate those insights to our team leads. You will help set up our team-based reporting and analysis across the company, so we can better understand the data we have and future actions we can take.
As one of our first financial analysts, you will help build our FP&A process and make a powerful impact across the company. Are fascinated by data and the minutiae of managing a business? Are you excited to make an impact at a scale-up company? If you are a motivated data-phile with a skill for developing clear and actionable insights, we want you as our Financial Analyst.
- Develop and maintain integrated financial reporting, both team- and company-level, that scales as we grow
- Use financial forecasts and models to support strategic decision-making
- Provide financial planning and advice to help create solutions across Formlabs
- Analyze diverse data and extract actionable insights to improve our operations
- Collaborate well with others to identify, maintain, and track KPIs
- Naturally dive into the details and support recommendations through fact-based data
- Experience in data analysis with Excel and SQL
- Eager to draw meaningful insights from large and disparate datasets
- Capable of keeping both a big-picture view and a close eye on the numbers
- A strong negotiator – you are diplomatic, persuasive, and promote constructive feedback
- Able to concisely explain key insights to any audience
- Experience working in a rapidly-scaling environment
- Proficiency in Tableau, R, and/or Python
- Some accounting knowledge
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.