Financial Analyst - FP&A
Greater Boston Area
Klaviyo is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be a key contributor to the Corporate FP&A team. Reporting to the Manager of FP&A, the analyst will help with all aspects of the annual budget, monthly/quarterly reporting, system (Adaptive Insights) enhancements and business partnering.
The role will interact with senior leadership as well as other key stakeholders to provide support and guidance on financial performance and to deliver financial results. In addition to regular reporting, the analyst will work on various projects to help better understand the financial impact of key initiatives. The analyst will also work closely with members of all departments at Klaviyo to help track progress against budget and forecast and to understand the respective departments future spend/hiring. The ideal analyst will have experience working with and enhancing financial planning tools to help the company better position to scale reporting and analytics through regular system updates.
Education, Experience, And Skills Required
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related majors.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in an FP&A or related role.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and experience with financial planning tools (Adaptive Insights experience preferred).
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ownership mindset.
- Must have the ability to analyze and visualize financial data and prepare concise reports to assist management in understanding financial performance.
- Knowledge of SaaS industry
Klaviyo is a Boston startup located right in the heart of downtown Boston. We craft software helping thousands of ecommerce companies to have engaging relationships with hundreds of millions of consumers. We provide marketing automation for businesses focused on e-commerce, event management and community management.
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider
Read Full Job Description