Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Finance Associate to join our Revenue team.
Why this job is important:
As a Finance Associate on the Revenue team, you will be working closely with the Billing Support, Renewals, Sales, and Alliances and the other Bullhorn teams to deliver an incredible customer experience. You will proactively work with your manager and internal clients on a variety of projects. You will be at the heart of our finance team, collaborating with multiple internal departments to ensure our business is operating efficiently and maintaining billing accuracy to ensure timely payment. Through this collaboration, you will be in a unique position to drive business changes surrounding the order to cash processes.
A typical day might include:
- Assisting with all financial aspects of the quote-to-cash process for a global sales force
- Managing internal escalations to identify and resolve process and billing inquiries
- Maintaining data integrity within the billing system and CRM
- Interacting with partners to ensure revenue share is reported on to us in a timely and efficient way.
- Ad hoc reporting projects requiring data from multiple sources and Excel manipulation
This job might be for you if:
- 1-3 years of experience
- You have strong Excel skills and are constantly looking to improve
- You always seek to route out inefficiencies and refine processes
- You are adaptable and are willing to tackle new projects
- You want to be an integral part of a fast-paced team
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field
- Zuora experience
- Salesforce experience
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.