Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
We are seeking an experienced business development and partnerships professional. This person will be part of the team responsible for developing, executing and managing partnerships that enable Toast’s product and fintech ecosystem. They will own, design and implement the strategic roadmap for engagement with all financial institutions. This person will lead cross-functional initiatives, managing internal stakeholders such as product, engineering, compliance, risk, legal, and ensure internal alignment.
About this roll*:
- Managing strategic partnerships with financial institutions (acquiring, treasury, payouts, issuing)
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products and services to benefit Toast’s restaurants
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers at partner organizations; articulate the Toast value proposition, gain an understanding of partner goals and craft mutually beneficial strategies
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (such as product, engineering, legal, compliance) on the design and execution of partnership strategies
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years of business development and/or partner management experience, preferably working at or with financial institutions
- 2+ years of payments industry experience
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth
- Strong negotiation skills, prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems
*Bread puns encouraged but not required