Get in on the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup, while solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers- understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to take on finance, strategic planning and operations at LogRocket. We have a product that customers love and an incredibly strong team; you will play a key role in scaling the company and achieving success as we grow rapidly. We need someone who can use data to help drive strategic decision making and build out the finance and operations processes to keep things running smoothly.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers including Reddit, Twitch.tv, and Walmart. You will play a key role in our continued growth as we rapidly scale revenue and headcount.
We are looking for someone who has proven analytical and strategic experience and who is able to develop and implement creative solutions to solve operational challenges. You must have strong quantitative skills, be well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You should thrive, not stress, in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with the executive team and board of directors to measure and optimize the financial performance of the company
- Own the financial model, forecasting, cash vs. burn, and cap table
- Design and build reporting systems for senior leadership and other departments to accurately track SaaS KPIs including, Churn, Expansion, etc
- Oversee accounting, bookkeeping, revenue recognition, and other operational processes
- Own accounts payable and receivable
- Negotiate contracts with customers and vendors
- Long term- recruit, manage, and retain a strong team of finance, operations, and legal professionals
- 8+ years relevant work experience in startups, venture capital, private equity, investment banking, accounting or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS metrics and business fundamentals
- Expertise with accounting, corporate finance, bookkeeping, contracts and other operational areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- you will regularly present to the board of directors
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Read Full Job Description