Digital and Customer Experience- Compliance at MassMutual
- Key Compliance liaison and support for Digital Experience and Data Sciences partners ( Enterprise Technology and Experience Group- ETX )
- Seek opportunities for Compliance to engage early and engage regularly, throughout the digital product life cycle
- Using the risk-based Digital and Data Compliance Program to manage the Compliance engagement with ETX partners
- Be a cross functional team player, by the engaging the appropriate Compliance, risk, legal and other control partners and working closely with them.
- Ensure seamless collaboration across C&E for all digital projects
- Use tools such as Jira to document digital projects through the life cycle, with a focus on key risks
- Provide visibility across C&E on emerging risks and opportunities through clear and timely communications
- Ensure transparency with ETX business partners through proactive outreach, sharing of information and risk education
- Incorporate AGILE principles and design thinking with a focus on end consumer experience
- Show curiosity and passion for continuous learning and upskilling in the area of digital technology, associated risks and emerging regulations in this field.
- 8+ years of experience in the financial services industry with a strong knowledge of core financial products and services offered through MassMutual and its affiliates
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Background in Compliance, Risk, Internal audit, Law, etc. preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create an environment of trust through integrity.
- Ability to work effectively in matrix structures, across different geographical locations
- Familiarity with the AGILE methodology
- Demonstrated ability to champion and adapt quickly to change
- Well versed in current consumer technologies and a personal user of common technologies and platforms (e.g., mobile, IoT, social media)
- Adept as using technology and tools like Jira, Confluence, Visio
- Focus on the Customer: Know your customers well; add value with a sense of urgency.
- Act with Integrity: Be trustworthy, adhere to high ethical standards and adhere to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies
- Value People: Lead people to success; appreciate diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences.
- Work Collaboratively: Partner with others to achieve results that leverage the right resources
- Achieve Results: Focus on winning; consistently exceed expectations, beat the competition