- You'll own company payroll review and processing; oversight of payroll activities, including commission computation; GL account reconciliations, and tax report reconciliations.
- You’ll deliver assigned accounting activities in accordance with the monthly close timeline.
- You’ll assist with equity grant processing, record maintenance, and accounting.
- You’ll participate in the company's annual renewal of benefits, such as medical, dental, and HSA.
- You’ll coordinate annual 401k and Worker’s Compensation audits.
- You’ll contribute to annual financial statement audit and ad hoc projects.
- You’ll report to the Director - Corporate Controller in the Finance department within the General & Administrative division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- Draw upon your 5+ years of relevant experience in a progressive accounting or human resource role to execute in this newly carved out position on the Finance team.
- Bring and share core knowledge of US GAAP, Financial ERPs, Payroll Information systems, and Equity Management Platforms.
- Work cross functionally with Human Resource Team, department leads and team members.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re able to be resourceful and deliver on a variety of initiatives from the Corporate Controller.
- You demonstrate the ability to accurately record financial information on a timely basis.
- You manage and meet deadlines for all assigned responsibilities.
- You support and help streamline processes as the company grows.
- Kyruuvians in the Compensation Accountant role can move in a linear career path leading to two tracks - individual contributor and management. From there, Kyruuvians likely grow into a Manager, Compensation position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.