Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We are looking for a Senior Business Partner to support our Fintech Business Unit. The ideal candidate is just as strong at analytics as s/he is at influencing senior leaders. Passion and experience for financial services is also a plus, as this role will be responsible for helping run the operating system for Fintech as well as driving strategic initiatives across departments. In this highly visible role, it is equally important that this person be a strong individual contributor as much as a team player. S/he/they must be able to work collaboratively with cross functional departments to guide project execution, reduce obstacles to completion, and ensure initiatives meet committed timelines.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Help manage the business unit’s operating system including its management cadence, decision making frameworks, goal setting process, operating calendar, and communications
- Help plan, coordinate, and manage content for leadership and team meetings
- Support the development and tracking of quarterly and annual OKRs
- Uplevel Fintech internal efficiency by managing the flow of information, data and reporting across the business unit to drive streamlined alignment and communication
- Identify ways to improve the team's operational workflow and drive process improvements
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large; this could include research, financial modeling, internal initiatives, new expansion explorations, presentations and more.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Process focused and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communications skills, as well as, change management and stakeholder management skills
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to focus on analytical insights and answers to tough problems
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and cross functionally with various teams
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience of consulting / investment banking / business intelligence / strategy / high-growth operations or startup experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required