Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a high performer to join our Business Systems organization (Corporate IT) in support of our growing business and advance the integration of Business Application stack at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
This role will play a major role in the deployment, launch, maintenance, and development of various Finance initiatives involving Business Intelligence. Working collaboratively to assure full life-cycle success for business users and BI systems team with this critical program service.
- Serve as primary liaison between Accounting and Business Intelligence teams strategizing and developing BI driven information sources to help drive performance through actionable insights
- Maintain and support improvement of Accounting, Compliance and FP&A metrics and dashboards
- Working knowledge of a SaaS metrics and business model and prior experience in SaaS revenue reporting and analytics, business intelligence, revenue operations, data analytics, finance, accounting and/or consulting functions as well as SQL experience and documentation best practices
- Provide BI schemas for data driven financial forecasting and analysis
- Utilize strong business relation and communication skills to effectively reach conclusions across teams and stakeholders
- Leverage extraordinary Financial Analyst capabilities to interpret and synthesize and enhance requirements
- Import and Export of large amounts of data from a variety of systems/sources including architecting data feeds, data validation schemas, and process controls
- Design performant Excel models when dash-boarding is unavailable; comfortable with generating bespoke analytics
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- 7-10 years Accounting Financial Analysis, Reporting, Planning and other activities with at least 3-5 years in a SaaS or Subscription Managed Services business
- Expert level Excel, Access and other data handling tools, with strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Creative problem solving and solution-oriented approaches when working with incomplete or ambiguous data
- Specific experience building SaaS/MSP metrics for a rapidly growing organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong financial vernacular
- Substantial experience in requirements gathering and analysis for Business Intelligence deliverables and services
- Prefer experience with Salesforce, OneStream, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle Financials
- Strong ability to quickly grasp business team goals/KPIs and work at all levels of the organization gathering requirements and communicating outputs, collaborative communication
- Power BI, Tableau, Sigma or Data Studio visualizations experience or willingness to learn
- Required: BA/BS in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics Economics
- Preferred: MS/MBA Data Analytics/ Data Science
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.