Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 100 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our s
Role Description and Mission:
Many of the most recognized automotive and insurance brands in North America trust us to take care of their customers in their moment of need. Agero’s Customer Care Centers touch millions of our clients’ end-customers every year. We ensure that customers have a great experience with Agero, and by extension, help build our clients’ brand and ongoing relationship with their cutsomers.
Many of the most recognized automotive and insurance brands in North America trust us to take care of their customers in their moment of need. Agero’s Customer Care Centers touch millions of our clients’ end-customers every year. We ensure that customers have a great experience with Agero, and by extension, help build our clients’ brand and ongoing relationship with their customers.
The Senior Billing Analyst owns the client billing process which involves information compilation on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to include Dispatches, Client Data Loads and processed claims details which results in invoices issued and revenue recognized. The role owns all research and analysis on billing inquiries from internal departments and external clients. The individual is responsible for all client invoices and should participate in any adjustments made to their responsible client’s accounts. This role will take on specific analytical projects required to improve individual client billing practices, departmental billing processes, and operational practices influencing billing
- Build relationships with team members and work to become a productive member of the team
- Learn the Agero billing systems and process
- Assume ownership of clients
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior analytical experience preferred
- Establishes and completes multiple priorities. Works independently to deadlines with minimal supervision. Able to work collaboratively and push back where appropriate. Possesses excellent communication and analytical skills. Demonstrates the ability to analyze issues to determine root causes and can recommend and support solution arguments. Strong Excel skills. Oracle Financial experience preferred.