Associate Director, Actuarial Pricing at Humana Studio_h
The Associate Director, Actuarial Pricing establishes market level financial metrics to align with segment profitability goals, analyzes market level results and projections and develops recommended pricing actions to address gaps to targeted metrics. Leverages market level projections and experience data tools to research root cause and capture insights. Researches and understands competitors in marketplace and collaborates with sales and other partners supporting the markets to develop strategies for profitable membership growth. Accountable for actuarial certifications on rate filings, including attesting to compliance with state and federal rating and benefit regulations. Decisions are typically related to identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within department(s), and could lead multiple managers or highly specialized professional associates.
- Bachelor Degree
- FSA or ASA plus relevant advanced degree, extensive work experience, and/or other relevant professional designations
- Demonstrated leadership capability, has led sizable staff before
- Experience in leading other human capital leaders
- Strong Communication Skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience in more than three functions (e.g., modeling, pricing, rate filing, reporting & analysis, reserving or trending) and more than one product.
- Part D Experience