Assistant Controller at Formlabs
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Formlabs is growing by the minute. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, joining this dynamic, intensely focused team means applying attention to detail and good judgement skills to financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are a team player who is passionate about streamlining processes, diligent about maintaining accurate accounting records, knowledgeable about SOX requirements, and want to have an impactful role within a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller will report to the Controller and will be key to the continued growth of the Finance team.
- Manage, mentor and develop accounting staff
- Coordinate monthly closing procedures, including consolidation, assisting the accounting staff, reviewing reconciliations and preparing higher-risk analyses
- Streamline, automate, and continuously improve processes and internal controls
- Collaborate with management to optimize and generate new analyses
- Partner with IT on financial system issues, enhancements, upgrades and integrations
- A critical thinker, who can quickly identify and address errors
- Must have experience running the monthly close
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and technical accounting
- Capable of identifying business risks and process inefficiencies, with proven ability to plan and execute process improvements to mitigate such risks and inefficiencies
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working with NetSuite, Tableau, or SQL
- CPA and Big 4 public accounting experience
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.