Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Co-op at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The AP/AR Team at CarGurus is looking to hire an AP/AR Co-op to join our team! You will have the opportunity to work in fast paced, web-based technology environment and to work within different facets of a corporate finance organization. The individual will be exposed to a variety of finance functions including accounting and reporting, purchase to pay, external audits, order to cash including billing and collection. This is a terrific opportunity to support an accounting team in an international environment, drive process improvement within corporate finance and get visibility to various finance functions. This is a full-time, paid, Spring 2022 Co-op position. Only students currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program will be considered. Must be eligible to work 40 hours a week from January 2022 - June 2022.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the accounting team with monthly close processes and performing account reconciliations
- Provide support for the year-end financial audit, track and organize audit request list
- Work with the Procure to Pay team to ensure timely payment of vendors
- Assist with Travel & Expense Reporting to ensure timely payment to employees
- Support Corporate Card Program to appropriately support CarGurus business expenses
- Provide support to Procure to Pay team on Key Performance Metrics and Reporting
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required by the management team
Who You Are:
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of Excel (pivot table, VLOOKUP, charts, etc.) and other CRM skillset a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Highly organized and able to deliver workflow on time.
- Strong communication skills (customers, sales, etc.).
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.