As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this dynamic, intensely focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Accountant.
- Perform monthly closing procedures such as balance sheet reconciliations to ensure financial statements are complete, accurate, and compliant
- Prepare routine and non-routine monthly closing journal entries
- Manage daily operations of balance sheet accounts such as cash, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, and credit cards
- Streamline, automate, and continuously improve processes and internal controls to build sustainable financial systems as we grow
- Help define company accounting policies and educate stakeholders
- Collaborate with others to tackle ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Work with auditors and the team to support schedules and specific inquiries
- Are highly analytical and data driven
- Ready to show off and apply your Excel prowess
- Not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Excited to apply your previous accounting experience in a scaling company
- Able to quickly identify and address errors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager and ready to learn more about all things accounting
- Experience working with NetSuite
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.