Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
Toast consistently adding 15+ team members per month. If you are to join you will be responsible for bringing in candidates that are top notch for R&D and technical positions. Your technical aptitude will greatly impact your success. We have built a recruiting team that is metric driven and focuses on closing the best candidates in the market. You will be part of a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers of Toast.
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Communicate with managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes for AR.
- Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures.
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline according to established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Review and screen all resumes and applications
- Participate in recruiting events such as job fairs and other events
- Successfully draws on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Understand and make recommendations for ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technology recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience sourcing and closing technical candidates (software and hardware) in a competitive marketplace
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, experience using and maintaining ATS systems.
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Highly responsive to requested needs
- Determined ability to pushback and have a sense of urgency
- Aptitude for exceptional candidate generation, and client/account management
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Apprehend how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment