The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Our marketing website is the face of PI. It is the first step our users take in their customer journey, and to ensure this is an extraordinary experience, we are looking for a Web Developer well versed in the latest trends in web development with aspirations to build web experiences that drive customers to act.
Some day to day responsibilities include: building and maintaining custom themes and plugins for our WordPress based web environments, converting designs and wireframes into responsive HTML pages and templates, and keeping our web presence on the cutting edge. Your work will help bring product and customers to life on the website, improve the overall user experience, and help to increase search rankings to boost our website conversions.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Experience working in a LAMP stack
- Experience developing with PHP and/or Laravel
- Proficient with code versioning tools
- Proficient working with debugging tools
- Good understanding of website architecture, aesthetics and responsive design
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable code
- Partner closely with our Marketing team to optimize customer acquisition
- Aid in the creation of multivariate tests across our web properties
- Work closely with our Intelligence team to gain insights from the results of multivariate testing initiatives
- Partner with other members of the Operations team to resolve bugs and support requests
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Team player - you will work with, take directive and produce results for different stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities
- Comfortable working across a marketing stack
- Ability to successfully communicate cross-functionally with people of different technical backgrounds
- Ability to layout web pages with well-formed code and CSS across all browsers and platforms
- Understanding of web usability - UI/UX principles
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Familiarity with agile development and experience on a growth team are a plus
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.