We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a Technical Manager of Information Security to join our dynamic, growing team where you will be responsible for managing and growing our global Information Security. This person will Develop effective and affordable technical operational concepts, architecture, solutions, products, and approaches.
What you’ll do as a Technical Manager:
- Support business growth & strategy development and translate to InfoSec plans and requirements.
- Maintain excellent customer interaction by presenting technically sound findings & solutions; solicited and unsolicited ideas for system enhancements; and ensuring operational perspective is captured in solutions.
- Mentor senior level and junior engineers to grow key skills required by the business; identify and cultivate high-potential individuals.
- Drive a culture of innovation and operational improvements.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Deep knowledge of Data security, Networking, and Cyber Attack Vectors.
- Experience working with script writing (Bash, Python & Powershell) and a working knowledge of logging technologies (Splunk/Elk/Kibana).
- 3 to 5 years of cloud security experience, preferably within AWS.
- 3+ years of experience working with intricacies of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with IDM & 2FA systems such as IAM, Active Directory, Okta, or Duo.
- Experience applying and managing InfoSec systems such as Rapid7 Products, Palo Alto Prisma, AWS Guard Duty, and bug bounty programs.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.