Tech Ops Manager
Dawn Foods is a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with 100 years of history. We built our Digital innovation Hub in Boston’s Back Bay and staffed the start-up with top talent from leading Boston eCommerce firms like Keurig, BJ’s, Staples and Wayfair. The Boston office has a broad mandate to drive the company’s digital capabilities and reports to our Boston-based Chief Digital Officer. This is a start-up opportunity to build digital capabilities from the ground up using a headless commerce architecture with the latest technologies across the digital ecosystem.
This role reports to our Boston-based, Senior Director of Digital Technology.
- Results-driven IT eCommerce DevOps Manager to manage eCommerce platform
- Establish Continuous Monitoring for eCommerce platform operations
- Establish high performing DevOps discipline and be responsible for DevOps processes, tools, and automation capabilities within eCommerce environments
- Define proper metrics/KPIs to be used to baseline and measure improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Build and manage a DevOps/SRE practice, that will provide technical guidance, standards, knowledge, and automation for DevOps processes and pipeline activities
- Define Production Operational Monitoring capabilities, KPIs for optimal and minimal environment performance.
- Lead the establishment of Continuous Monitoring of the platform and supporting services
- Leverage monitoring tools to manage environments, integrations between cloud services and platforms, alert triggers, and incident responses
- Own and manage all production incident response management, project deployment planning and outcomes
- Assist in implementation of security and compliance policies and initiatives at all levels of the CI/CD pipeline. Own and manage the annual audit activities
- Define and own DevOps best practices, agenda and automation for driving CD for Dawn’s development using latest best-in-class frameworks/tools for the team and assist them in engaging these processes
- Define DevOps baseline metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for use in measuring changes to the overall pipeline
- 5+ years of experience managing eCommerce SRE/DevOps, in an onshore/offshore model, with a track record of product lifecycle delivery through automation
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.