Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Reporting to the Senior Business Systems Manager, the Systems Solutions Architect will provide expertise in process design, data architecture, and platform lifecycle/development solutions for Toast’s Business Systems teams. The Systems Solutions Architect will be responsible for facilitating and executing high quality and scalable stakeholder deliverables within an Agile development environment.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Own the overall solution architecture for Toast’s Lead-to- Cash portfolio within Salesforce
- Collaborate with Centralized Operations and business leadership to ensure major initiatives are built to scale on time
- Assess current state enterprise architecture and advise on optimal path to leverage tech stack for Lead-to-Cash initiatives
- Create and maintain system documentation from an architecture and technical design perspective.
- Review design, code, deployment strategies and other technical aspects of Toast’s Lead-to-Cash systems architecture
- Help define and document standards and processes to support and facilitate SFDC architecture for Toast Enterprise Applications and Technology
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes to support new customer experience strategies.
- Work as an individual contributor with multiple Agile SCRUM teams within Toast to provide solution architecture services for strategic initiatives.
- Provide technical oversight and mentorship to admins and other team members to ensure they adhere to standards and best practices
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3+ years’ experience in a Salesforce Solutions Architect, Technical Architect or Lead Architect role
- Proven ability to have confident techno-functional conversations with cross functional teams across departments
- 2+ years experience in Sales Cloud and GTM/G&A applications, such as CPQ, DocuSign, Conga, Marketo, LeanData, Impartner
- 2+ years hands on experience with Apex programming with an eye towards code performance and maintainability.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of latest tools and technologies to deliver testable, maintainable, and modern solutions
- Excellent version control, QA skills and attention to detail
- Experience integrating Salesforce with NetSuite, Magento, Avalara
- Experience with iPaaS (Workato, Jitterbit, Celigo, Boomi)
- Experience building custom Salesforce Apps
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.