Sr. Software Engineer in Test
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to ensure that we are producing the highest quality product and fault tolerant SaaS platform.
- Identify and fill gaps in test coverage by building out tools and frameworks that meet our needs.
- Write repeatable test plans and automate them.
- Write scalable and reliable automation solutions that can be used in many facets of the product.
- Advocate for the customer by understanding their workflows and needs.
- Work with other Engineers in test across the organization to share knowledge and improve your skills.
- Evaluate and adopt new tools and practices to help improve the quality of the product and efficiencyof the team.
- Gain experience with Ruby on Rails/Java/Scala application development, DevOps best practices, and working in a cloud environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team's goals.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create, and the code you write.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- A sense of humor (Non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments.
- 5 - 10 years of commercial software development experience.
- 4+ years experience in programming test automation, using languages such as Ruby, Java, or python.
- Knowledge of distributed systems or microservices architecture.
- Experience deploying and testing software in a cloud enviornment.
- Strong understanding of QA practices and approaches, including CI/CD practices and automation.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both, teach and be taught.
- Comfortable with git and various Linux distros
We are already intrigued but wouldn't mind experience with:
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced +100% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. The result, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country that serve over 550 direct customers and over 100 channel partners. Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.