Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Our Engineering team is moving at lightning speed on the breaking edge of technology. You’ll be pulling things apart and tinkering, building new platforms, or playing in the cloud. Here, engineering opportunities are endless. With this fast-paced, synergetic group, you’ll be working together and across the organization to ensure customer success all while continuing to build a product that protects their dearest assets.
What You’ll Do
- Own the architecture and management of AWS infrastructure components.
- Automate and manage the deployment of cloud-based services.
- Share responsibility for health, scalability and availability of our cloud and datacenter services.
- Work with configuration management tools in both Windows and Linux.
- Ensure cloud architecture meets scalability, availability and cost requirements.
- Be a mentor to team members on good operational practices.
What You’ll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with systems engineering and software development
- Expert understanding/experience of containerization services such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in open source tools for monitoring, metrics, configuration and log management
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Solid understanding of backup/restore best practices
- Strong level of expertise programming in Python or equivalent language
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level SaaS environment
- Security Experience a plus