Sr Front End Developer
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Sr. Front End Developer. The Sr Front End Developer is responsible for designing, building and extending our graphical dialog authoring solution, and ancillary technologies. This individual is responsible for the gathering of requirements from various stakeholders, translating requirements to application specifications, design and implementation of the application, providing project plans, and ongoing involvement in innovation and product development.
Support full lifecycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation and maintenance.
Evaluate, design and implement client applications.
Add features and functionality to existing client applications.
Support Quality Assurance team efforts.
Track and report billable and non-billable activities by type.
Interview and evaluate technical candidates for the Applications and Quality teams.
Mentor junior level developers.
Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
Complete required documentation of Client applications including enhancements, changes, bug and implementation.
Complete required documentation of development processes.
Consult, assist and advise other developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of six to nine years of software development experience.
- Previous React Experience
- Eclipse and Subversion experience.
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with distributed development and test teams.
- Good understanding of software development practices and disciplines.
- Java and web services protocol experience. (REST, SOAP, JSON and XML)
- Call center or customer service application experience.
- Encryption and security/compliance experience (TLS, secure coding practices, PCI, etc)
- Linux OS and Container configuration/triage experience (RHEL/CentOS, Tomcat, etc).
- IVR platform development and VRU software experience. (Edify, Nuance, Intervoice, Genesys, Cisco, CCXML and VXML)
- Proficient understanding of Agile development methodologies.
Interactions is a leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.