What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
This position is full-time and can be located in Cambridge, MA, New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are seeking a systems implementation expert with broad functional knowledge and program management skills to accelerate the transition from custom legacy business systems and data to modern day commercial cloud-based business platforms.
You will possess business process expertise in the lead-to-cash cycle, business systems solutions architecture, a passion for hands-on technical skills, project and personnel management skills, stakeholder consensus-building and vendor management to ensure systems and process automation achieves business objectives.
This unique opportunity will excite the ideal candidate who is ready to take their career to the next level. Working directly with the Sr. Director of Information Systems, you’ll have great positioning to launch into a high profile position while you make a huge impact at a rapidly growing company. If you’re looking for a position to lead change and leave your mark, this is the right place.
- Build relationships with and communicate regularly with business leadership to solicit business requirements, translating those requirements to systems, data and automated business solutions.
- Actively design solutions architecture; collaborate with vendors, internal product and technical owners.
- Lead the implementation of new systems and business processes.
- Migrate and modernize custom applications and data to commercial cloud-based systems.
- Deliver iterative customer value in an agile fashion based on business priority and ROI.
- Context switch working as an independent contributor and team leader of small, cross-functional resources.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience designing, implementing and overseeing the implementation of commercial CRM and Data Warehousing solutions. ERP, Marketing systems implementation are desirable (NetSuite, Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, ACS, Analytics, etc), Tableau, Snowflake, PostgresSQL, NoSQL, Boomi integration tools, SOAP/Restful APIs)
- Strong business acumen; deep subject matter expertise about business process best practices in the functional areas of lead-to-cash cycle, core accounting and business analytics.
- High tech/software and SaaS industry experience
- Critical thinking; ability to articulate the “art-of-the-possible” with a roadmap to attain the vision.
- A proven track record of meeting project deadlines, budgets within scope.
- Experience implementing full stack, scalable eCommerce solutions for B2C customers.
- Consultant roots.
- Existing best-practice data design for products, customer and purchase, learning/measurement.
- Experience with agile implementation methods (iterative release, test-driven development, continuous release management), as well as hands-on
- Experience with Atlassian tools, .NET, Git, IIS 7+, Python.
- Existing knowledge of the configuration of iZotope products and ability to design creative solutions leveraging existing system functionality.
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.