Come join the LevelUp team in Boston to help build the next-generation growth engine for restaurants, connecting restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. And now as part of the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, LevelUp—together with Grubhub—is on the front lines creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.
We take pride in our inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere that encourages constant learning and growth, and empowers our employees to use their unique strengths and perspectives to make the biggest impact possible. And if we can have some fun, eat tons of food and win the Boston Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work Award (which we did twice!) along the way, even better. If you’re looking for a diverse, creative, hard-working team to solve exciting new problems with - look no further!
The Solutions Engineer (Ordering Integration Implementation) is charged with defining and delivering ordering solutions for our enterprise restaurant brand partners. These include the nation’s largest and highest-growth brands, from sweetgreen to Dunkin’ to Taco Bell.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will own the technical integration and launch of these partners. You will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements, build delivery timelines, manage priorities for project completion, and coordinate each phase of the integration. You will be hands-on in every stage, from designing technical solutions, to coordinating with engineering and product teams, to configuring systems, to testing and troubleshooting the integration.
This position requires a mix of technical and business acumen and is excellent for those who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments, with skills in project management, software development, cross-team coordination, and operations.
- Take an “owner” approach - you’ll be responsible for keeping the technical project on track, organized, and appropriately communicated internally and externally.
- Use your technical chops - You’ll be asked to conduct product gap analysis, test API calls (using tools like Postman), write SQL to answer data questions, and understand the rough complexity of product enhancements without engineering input.
- Switch from big picture to small details - You’re just as comfortable and excited to roadmap the overall architecture of a new payment flow with a partner’s CTO as you are to route through logs hunting down a pernicious bug for their QA team.
- You have outstanding communication skills - You’ll need to work with engineering teams both within and outside of our company, and you’ll spend a lot of time on calls with partners either representing our API & functionality or troubleshooting an issue.
- Be a fast learner - The software platform does a lot, and you’ll need to pick up all the ins and outs of the product in your first few months on the job, and retain all of that knowledge to help you with future projects.
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Come Join Our Team and apply online today!