Quality isn’t just a goal. It’s the whole point.
Bugsnag recently joined the SmartBear family because we’re aware of the same problem: Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where ‘every company is now a software company’ is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That’s why it’s our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it’s needed most. And we’re looking for people to join us.
To build and extend SmartBear & Bugsnag’s success and growth, were looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our Somerville office. This person will collaborate with the Sales and Success teams on discovery calls, demos, and POC execution. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who wants to make an impact.
What you’ll get to do:
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to our product team
- Guide prospects and customers on how to best integrate with new or underutilized features
- Uncover and quickly resolve challenges during evaluations and onboardings by crafting tailored solutions
- Solve complex integration and product questions and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues
- Leverage your deep understanding of our customer’s business and technical environments to help us identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high value service impact
Your background likely includes:
- 3-5 years of pre-sales experience in the tech industry
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience using error monitoring solutions
- Experience working with mobile SDKs
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.