Solutions Consultant, Manager (Mid- Market) at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the Role
As a Solutions Consultant Manager, you’ll be focused on building & retaining talent within the Mid-Market SC team. You’ll facilitate your team’s growth through leading by example, providing player-coach opportunities for your team to learn from your own abilities, create processes to optimize the return on investment within the SC organization and report on your team’s contribution to revenue.
Your team will be equipped to lead the technical discussion with our key prospects to make sure there’s nothing stopping them from getting the most out of Drift and Conversational Marketing. We are passionate about putting customers first.
You’ll be an integral part of the Sales team, working with both Pre and Post-Sales to ensure technical fit and create innovative solutions for our customers.
Your attention to detail focused on the customer needs will drive rapid customer onboarding completion and adoption. This will ultimately improve retention and overall success while helping to collect customer references, case studies, and product feedback.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Hire and retain top Sales/Solutions consultant talent
- Facilitate your teams career growth through active feedback and coaching
- Build processes to optimize the larger SE organization
- Report on your team's ability to crush their goals
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of our product capabilities, integrations, configurations messaging, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Creatively identify and help drive new programs to improve the sales organization
By month 3 you'll
- Be a great leader by showing your team best-in-class individual contributor skills:
- Master the Drift platform and understand how to properly demo the relevant modules of it to different personas based on their use case(s)
- Full command our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in customer experience
- Grow into an integral part of our sales team helping customers overcome technical and security-related objections
- Passionate about customers extracting the most value out of Drift by sharing best practices for usage and adoption
- Work with customers to understand and validate technical requirements (Security evaluation, Single Sign-On, SAML, Platform Integrations, API usage)
- Make product and process improvement recommendations
- Continue to lead by:
- Understanding the best way to lead and enable each individual on your team
- Create mutual action plans with your team to progress their skills and career
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You have a strong desire to lead by example and coach SEs to achieve their full potential
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for process creation & team growth
- You have a technical understanding of Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, and Hubspot
- If this role is remote, you will need to be open to traveling every quarter to Boston
- You are willing and able to both give and receive constructive feedback
- You are creative, technical, and naturally persuasive.
- You are OK with juggling lots of priorities and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important things done.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!