Are you passionate about software delivery platforms and want to be in a role that will enable leadership at a global scale? If you’re a seasoned Site Reliability Engineer, looking for the next challenge to sharpen your problem solving skills, build critical partnerships and take a global business to the next level then the Platforms team at ASICS Digital has the role for you.
ASICS Digital creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital apps and products for the ASICS brand. With over 50 million users, we possess an incredible wealth of data rooted in fitness training, goal-setting, and how technology can contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Managing and making sense of all that data is an extraordinary challenge and opportunity.
The Site Reliability Architect will work with other teams and stakeholders to understand requirements and transform those requirements into engineering tasks to provide a software delivery platform. You’ll be working cross-functionally with several teams including Mobile Engineering, API Engineering, Product, Marketing and eCommerce. Your key focuses will be contributing to and shaping the direction of our software delivery platform and providing best practices for site reliability engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and solve problems
- Provide technical leadership and expertise in the areas of software delivery, platforms, and cloud native applications
- Engage with stakeholders throughout the global organization to understand, scope, and deliver infrastructure services
- Understand the global organization’s software delivery needs and enhance the capabilities of the software delivery platform and services
- Contribute to the reliability, scalability, availability and security of our platform and applications
- Provide expertise in the areas of performance, security, infrastructure and software delivery
What you’ll have:
- 10+ years of experience in the field with at least 5 years’ experience in infrastructure automation and 5 years’ experience with Amazon Web Services
- Sound business leadership skills such as demonstrated technical and project leadership and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with process development and improvement
Nice to have:
- Experience with Terraform
- Familiarity or experience with cloud native application patterns
- Experience with software and infrastructure security
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.