PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
We're looking for a software quality professional with at least 5 years’ experience in the Software Medical Device industry. As we are expanding our business and products, we are building the quality assurance team. In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to growing the team and to developing your own challenging, rewarding career path.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Quality Management System by maintaining systems for Document Control, CAPA, Employee Training, and Supplier Management
- Manage the Internal Audit program
- Serve as the consultant for engineering teams throughout the design control process
- Support the compliance process in all phases of design and development, manufacture, and product release
What you’ll need:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate scientific or other related field
- At least 5 years’ experience managing a QMS in the Medical Device industry
- Hands-on ability to work autonomously to problem-solve, demonstrating excellent analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with QMS requirements of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and ISO 14971
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space and help to shape the regulatory team
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.