Software Lead / Architect, Code & Architecture at DataRobot
There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, and DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. We are looking for a Cloud Architect with experience scaling SaaS offerings to join our team and help us keep up with ever growing customer demand — both in terms of scale and feature breadth.
- Be a trusted advisor to the other engineering teams as they design, implement, rollout and scale their new features, both to our cloud product as well as on prem;
- Embed with engineering teams for specific projects and lead by example from the trenches and help maintain and evolve our application’s architecture.
- Analyze fault tolerance of the DataRobot cloud deployment, and help the teams responsible make the system even more tolerant.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks, and help the team responsible optimize their system to keep up with demand.
- Design, implement, and evangelize repeatable patterns which make it easier to write software that can be deployed with zero downtime.
- Create, present, and evangelize best practices for software structure and deployment modularity in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Work on improving internal tools and processes to keep pace with DataRobot’s rapid growth.
- Significant (5+ years) professional software development experience designing, implementing, running and debugging large scale (100s of concurrent users) enterprise / B2B web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of data science best practices
- Significant experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience working in a fast paced and flexible startup environment