PathAI’s team, composed of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact on the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer. We're looking for a skilled hands-on Professional Services Consultant to join our team. This proactive and consultative individual will support new and existing customers to understand how our offerings can help our customers across the healthcare and lifesciences industries, with the primary objective of understanding, representing and contributing to offerings by engaging directly with customers.
You will work to drive initiatives and communicate regularly with stakeholders. You will be part sales, project management and engineering.
If you're the right candidate, you'll be exercising all the skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Experience working directly with customers to establish goals, helping to gather requirements, and provide project timelines and expectations.
- Advising our customers and partners on the technical capabilities and requirements of our products.
- Supporting our business development efforts by providing technical product knowledge, supporting Proof of Concepts and any sales activities such as RFP’s.
- A passion for excellent customer service and collaboration.
- Skilled at seeing the big picture in order to advise clients of best practices and optimization.
- Collaborate with leads of other internal departments including Product Management, Product Design, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, other engineering groups, and key product stakeholders.
- A recent history of working directly with customers and engineering teams to deliver impactful solutions.
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Communication. Advocates and communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to design, plan, and manage large-scale initiatives.
- Experience. You’ve worked on a cloud-based platform in a regulated environment like clinical, healthcare, or pharmaceutical industries.
- Domain Knowledge. You’ve worked on the implementation of large health care systems ideally supporting Clinical Trials or Lab systems such as LIS/LIMS.
- Project Management. You’ve run projects from start to finish, from requirements gathering through to go-live.
- Problem-solving. You’re used to being seen as a technical expert and leader within the organization and enjoy solving the thorniest problems while effectively addressing your clients’ needs.
- Education. Generally, a bachelor's degree is helpful in working with our team on this kind of work. But feel free to convince us if you're the exception.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.