Software Engineer at DUST Identity
DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
DUST Identity is seeking a Software Engineer to join our collaborative and multifaceted team of engineers dedicated to addressing vulnerabilities in the global supply chain. As a Software Engineer you will be a vital contributor to the design and development of platform features and integrations. You will work closely with our product team to understand customer needs and strategic market opportunities, leveraging your creativity and expertise to deliver innovative software solutions.
As part of our collaborative, team-centric approach, you will also work with our hardware, materials, and R&D groups on various cross-discipline projects. Alongside the day-to-day work, you will be a key part of growing the engineering and company processes and culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and deliver high value capabilities, APIs, and tools to DUST's platform
- Increase customer value through improvements to the product’s functionality, usability, and performance
- Collaborate with members across both the software team and the entire organization to understand customer needs and system constraints
- Test and release reliable, reusable and performant code
- Educate the team on new technologies and design patterns that improve our team efficiency and customer deliveries
- Own the outcome of your projects, seizing opportunities to teach, learn, and lead
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience working on a cloud-hosted system in production
- A desire to solve our users’ challenges along with implementing our own product vision
- Excitement about creatively and collaboratively tackling hard problems
- A love of fast moving, hyper growth environments
- Python + Flask
- PostgreSQL + SQLAlchemy + Alembic
Details You Should Know
- Start Date: Immediately
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: None
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer
What We Offer
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress