Software Engineer at CozyKin
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 2:16 p.m. (EST) on Monday, October 7, 2019
As a CozyKin Software Engineer, you will get to participate in the earliest tech infrastructure decisions and a green-field codebase. We're a very fast growing company feeling a huge need: your work will directly impact hundreds and thousands of families and create a magical experience for our customers.
- Be an early leader of the engineering team
- Collaborate with the product team to establish scope, priority, and schedule of product deliverables
- Help to define the vision of the engineering organization and drive developer productivity
- Work on general architecture, API development, frontend, and backend applications
- Ability to build fast and smart
- Lives within the details. Is precise, deliberate, and organized
- Experience being nimble in a startup environment where the roadmap might change
- Deep and repeated experience building and scaling products and teams
- Full-stack (truly) background
- Excellent at communicating with technical and non-technical teammates
- Experience with Rails and Vue.js is a plus
- Subsidized medical, dental, & vision insurance for you & your family
- Generous discount on CozyKin's childcare services
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Commuter benefits
Compensation $110,000 - $140,000 USD
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Read Full Job Description