Software Engineer (Delivery Engaged)
Automation technology must be as trustworthy as humans before it earns the right to do the work that we entrust to people. Soroco is pioneeringTrustworthy Automationwithpatent-pending automation technology designed to automate at an unprecedented scale, with each system capable of assuming the combined roles of 50-100+ Full-Time Employees (FTEs)performing 1000s of complex business rules, thereby creating additional capacity in a business unit.To achieve this, Soroco is building a distributed network of thousands of automation systems that securely coordinate to continually automate human effort.At the core of our company is a powerful and highly adaptable automation engine for our automation systems, allowing the automation systems to nearly completely replace the need for human support of enterprise software systems (analogous to a "single robotic arm" in manufacturing replacing unskilled labor).Using this engine, the automation systems are capable of being taught new business functions and functioning nearly autonomously as "virtual workers" -- significantly increasing productivity, scalability, and security for their employers. Over time, we are continuing to introduce more intelligence into our automation systems through the introduction of:
- Understanding (e.g., through natural language processing, computer vision)
- Learning (e.g., through artificial intelligence, machine learning)
- Extreme parallelization / coordination(e.g., through large-scale distributed systems techniques).
Ultimately, there is no single or predominant programming language or system that we use. If you are comfortable both designing and building end-to-end systems across the stack, you will find what we do exciting. Additionally, you will work with colleagues with advanced degrees (many being PhDs) from MIT, Carnegie Mellon, and Harvard who have work experience in academia, industry and investment firms from across the world.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to help us build advanced techniques that our automation systems will use in production. We value a strong education, extreme attention to detail, and a disciplined work habit.
You should have:
- A degree at any level in computer science or a related field (B.S. / M.S. / Ph.D.)
- The ability to quickly learn new areas.
- Excitement in building large systems.
- Bonus: knowledge in machine learning and natural language processing.
- Work experience not needed, you just need an attitude that you can learn new things.
You can read more about us at https://www.soroco.com