Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? You will be joining a team, in a senior level role that is the driving force for making the technical and product decisions for a multi-billion dollar eComm site. Direct to consumer, and eCommerce specifically, is the way of the future for everyone, including established brands. This role is key to the success of the company, and is working to move the industry forward as a whole.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to architect a global eCommerce solution which will be used by tens of millions of users and mentor a team of engineers and well as work hands-on with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), AWS, develop mobile API’s, and Mulesoft.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Architect and test features in Salesforce Commerce Cloud to continue our track record of best in class technologies that scale for ASICS.
- As a senior member of our Engineering Team you will be responsible for effectively communicating decisions and overall engineering direction with the team while ensuring they stay engaged, motivated and results oriented.
- You will play a critical role in onboarding new hires to our platform to ensure we scale effectively and grow strong talent within.
- Learn and apply new technologies into the commerce systems, you will have an opportunity to introduce and establish new techologies, process and practices and other innovations for the team as a whole.
What You've Done
- 5-7 years of Web Developer Experience
- Strong OO background
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Agile
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.