Software Engineer - Android App at Datadog
At Datadog, we're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Our customers are engineers; they want a seamless mobile experience to understand their applications and systems status, wherever they are in their day, wherever they are in the world. Our Mobile App team will build the Android and iOS apps that help on-call engineers at 10s of thousands of companies rely on to monitor the health of their applications and systems, and respond quickly to alerts.
As a Software Engineer in the Mobile App team, you will join a fast-growing team of engineers to launch Datadog’s first native Android & iOS applications.
- Have a significant impact on a new product and the user experience of fellow engineers who use the product
- Develop systems that will be used by tens of thousands of engineers around the world
- Work closely with the product teams to deliver the best-in-class mobile application
- You have significant experience in Java/Kotlin or Objective-C/Swift
- You value code simplicity and performance
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers