Software Developer (API Integrations)
- Programmatically implement and maintain integrations with third-party online ordering providers
- Evaluate third party APIs to determine capabilities, work with external engineering teams as needed to expose desired functionality.
- Communicate with both internal and external engineering teams
- Product technical documentation and help develop internal knowledge base and best practices.
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience
What You Could Pick Up Working With Us
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails to build and maintain a large-scale, high-availability web application with an active and growing user base
- Confidence writing tests for high-risk functionality like financial transactions
- Distributed version control expertise with Git
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Come Join Our Team and apply online today!