Software Configuration Analyst
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
● Identify and resolve queue issues and requests in an efficient and timely manner
● Import, analyze and adjust liability reports and customer data to best integrate with Toast functionality
● Troubleshoot and analyze Gift Card/Loyalty issues using backend data, SQL database, and SumoLogic analytics tools
● Ability to manage directly assigned tasks and on-call duties gracefully
● Communicating on a consistent basis to cross-functional teams including Project Resources, Restaurant Success Managers, Remote and Field Implementation Engineers, and Toast Support Representatives regarding the update and in relation to specific cases pertaining to those parties
● Assist in establishing, maintaining, and distributing process/training documentation and training sessions around the Gift Card and Loyalty processes to all levels of Toast employees. This would include a Gift Card/Loyalty Import Guidelines and Swipe Testing Guide.
● Conduct and create Salesforce reporting around gift card/loyalty metrics
● Partner with technical and operational teams including Red Flag, Product, Engineering, Legal, Services, Support, and Sales to gather and provide insights for accounts and process improvements.