Sitecore Developer (Remote)
We’re open to full-time remote team members who have a strong, collaborative approach to their work.
As a Sitecore Developer at MedTouch, you will work with a team of skilled developers to create new functionality and enhance existing solutions for Sitecore CMS sites. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into problem-solving challenges and think creatively about ways to improve process and implement new and interesting technologies. Focusing specifically on healthcare websites, the work you produce will have a meaningful impact on the lives of patients around the country.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our CMS websites using the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools.
- Participate + lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews and a mentorship program.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile scrum team and participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Triage + resolve complex, systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
This job is just right if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET.
- 2+ years of development experience in Sitecore.
- Previous experience developing strong collaborative work relationships while remote.
- Previous experience working in source control like Git or Subversion.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration.
- Familiarity with SQL Server.
- Sitecore Certification.
- Microsoft Certifications for .NET, C#, AD, MVC.
- Familiarity with Drupal.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.