Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
The Cybereason Global SOC provides global 24/7 active monitoring and proactive threat hunting services that provide fast identification, response, and analysis of alerts so every customer’s network is guaranteed to be safe and secure from today’s and tomorrow’s threats. As a member of Global SOC Engineering, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining solutions within the Global SOC - systems that safeguard our customer networks.
What you will do:
- Design and implement custom tooling solutions aimed at automating and optimizing away manual processes
- Work closely with Cybereason Global SOC Analysts, Threat Hunters, Detection Engineers, and leadership to automate and improve Malop (malicious operation) triage flow, pipelines, and playbooks to increase overall overall efficiency, efficacy, and scalability
- Design, develop, and deploy new tooling and integrating technology to drive meaningful and iterative solutions in a dynamic agile environment for enhanced observability, enhanced analytics, and high-availability service delivery
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Ensure the availability and reliability of internal tech stack infrastructure and components
- Continuously drive improvement by researching, investigating and presenting alternative technologies or solutions for global team review
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience with automation scripting, CI/CD pipelines, logging, monitoring, and event detection on cloud or distributed platforms
- Experience with the following technologies: GCP, PubSub, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Experience with web frameworks such as Node, Vuejs, Django and Tornado
- Experience with building/maintaining API services in REST/GraphQL
- Previous experience with observability systems (Observe, Splunk, ELK) a plus
- Previous experience working with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team to brainstorm solutions.
- Ability to multitask on several complex programming projects while balancing multiple priorities.
- Personal initiative, accountability, motivation, and results-oriented work ethic with ability to work independently while requiring minimal supervision.