Do you have questions? Our users have millions, so it’s imperative that our systems are stable, robust, and scalable. As an Site Reliability Engineer at AdmitHub, you will help our engineering teams improve the reliability, security, resilience, and performance of our platforms.
Who We Are
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it.
Our Platforms team is a lean, cross-functional team working to support both our primary product and AI teams.
What You’ll Do
- Build tooling and develop process around deployments, scaling, changes, incidents, and postmortems
- Support adoption of these practices by other teams
- Identify key metrics SLA and own a commitment to monitoring
- Work with other engineering teams to identify how to best leverage and extend the existing AdmitHub platforms
- Investigate infrastructure costs and propose plans for improvement
- Help invest in infrastructure using Terraform
What You’ll Have
- 3+ years of experience deploying and scaling web services
- Demonstrated experience solving technical problems with software
- Managed the deployment of an application on AWS, Heroku, or similar cloud platforms
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.