Senior Web Engineer - Remote
Are you looking for a role where you can influence the digital transformation and web presence for a beloved athletic brand? At ASICS Digital we are looking for a Tech Lead Engineer with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, CMS and ReactJS experience to help build world-class ecommerce solutions that drive the global business and digital engagement of our esteemed brand.
In this role you’ll be a key part of a forward-thinking team helping us achieve our eCommerce initiatives. You will become relied upon to build and maintain systems that support our digital marketing channels - particularly ecommerce – including playing an important role in delivering on ASICS Digital’s next-gen roadmap. Along the way, as you develop rapport amongst your teammates, you will implement optimizations to how we build, maintain, and improve our software, specifically utilizing React in a headless, API-first architecture.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and supporting digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
Please note: this role is remote-friendly, with working hours based on Eastern Time (Boston/New York).
- Learn our eCommerce architecture and implement performant, reliable technical patterns within them.
- Solve problems by working with Product Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, UX/UI Designers, and fellow Software engineers.
- React JS technical leadership, mentorship, and onboarding help to others.
- Contribute to the development of the engineering organization by sharing ideas during team meetings and discussions.
- Highly efficient in React JS.
- 5+ years of front-end web development experience with a focus on JS frameworks and API-led features.
- 3+ years of experience with eCommerce systems, Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred.
- Extensive experience with API’s and related (Caching, JSON, OCAPI, headless commerce/CMS).
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience.
- Design System experience, preferably using Storybook.
- Familiarity with frontend libraries, build tools, and modern patterns/frameworks (GrapQL, Webpack/ Grunt/ Gulp, Progressive Web Applications).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.