Senior UI/UX Engineer, Consumer at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Consumer team at CarGurus is looking for skilled Senior UI Engineers who can help drive our ongoing evolution of industry leading products. The UI/UX team is creating a rich user experience through our highly scalable, data centric suite of products. Our goal is to create products that cut through the complexity and opacity of the auto market, putting the consumer first.
What You'll Do:
- Work in a fast-paced environment that allows you to push to production daily
- Work cross-functionally with data analytics, product management and UX
- Test out new ideas with novel and quick experiments
- Be deeply engaged in the full development lifecycle: design, code, test, deploy
- Have a say in architectural design decisions and technology selection
- Have fun!
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience, ideally in fast paced environments;
- Experience with ReactJS or a similar framework.
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-led, capable of working with little direction
- Skilled communicator with a collaborative spirit
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.