Senior SQA Engineer at Akili Interactive Labs (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Sr. SQA Engineer Job Description
As Akili’s Sr. SQA Engineer you will apply your skills and experience to ensure the quality of Akili's platform, including backend services, data services, data stores, and cloud infrastructure.
- Develop and runs test cases, with liberal use of automation, covering:
- backend services
- data services
- data stores
- cloud infrastructure
- Applies engineering principles and techniques to evaluate systems during development
- Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of the system
- Recommend continuous improvements across Akili’s tech stack
- Consult with management and staff regarding development, testing and installation problems or malfunctions and recommends solutions
- 4 - 7+ years creating test cases and applying automated testing techniques
- 4+ years of experience with various flavors of Agile development
- Shipped 2+ products that incorporated CI/CD
- Extensive knowledge and experience using several UI automation testing frameworks, specifically Selenium and Appium
- Extensive knowledge and experience using several API automation testing framework specifically SoapUI, REST, and TestNG
- Working knowledge of key platform technologies, including Scala, SQL, AWS, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to expand skills
- Has worked as a SWE
- Experience testing:
- Mobile apps
- Web apps
- Data science models
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Akili is, by our very nature, founded on diversity. We are composed of employees from incredibly diverse industries such as gaming, software, clinical research, biotechnology, and the pharmaceutical industry, all coming together with a common mission; to challenge the status quo of medicine. Inclusivity and wellness are 2 of our foundational cultural commitments. Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices.
Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.