DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join our team. As part of the Client Operations team, this individual is responsible for providing technical consultation during the sales process and for collaborating directly with clients to complete the technical integration of DUST’s software platform. This role acts as the primary technical resource within the Client Operations team and interfaces directly with the software development team to manage implementations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with clients to analyze and understand their current environments, systems, tools, and technical requirements to define integration points with DUST technology to meet business goals
- Provide technical expertise and support, including developing solutions for complex customer issues
- Be a technical authority for the product by staying current on product feature releases and the expanding set of API endpoints
- Assist the Sales team during technical deep-dives by leading conversations around DUST’s API’s, integration capabilities, security posture, and system architecture with the client
- Collaborative with internal technical and sales resources to share best practices, evolve processes, provide client updates, and receive expertise as the need arises for various opportunities.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal and client teams and provide high-level technical project management
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to current accounts when issues arise that can’t be resolved by account management
What You Bring
- 7+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect or similar role
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with non-technical individuals and crystallize insights stakeholders themselves may not be able to effectively articulate
- Excellent people skills; able to work with internal and external teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority
- Thorough, detail-oriented, and organized with the ability to prioritize
- Strong familiarity with data structures, relational databases, and cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
Details You Should Know
- Start Date: Immediately
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Location: Newton, MA; hybrid on-site/remote available
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: 10-15%
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer
What We Offer
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress