Senior Software Engineer
Job Duties: Develop software components including the database parser, planner/optimizer, and execution engine. Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle. Write code that enhances the Anzo product suite, performing reviews and debugging when necessary. Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting. Perform validation and verification testing. Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products. Document development phases and monitor systems. Work with Agile methodology and continuous software development techniques. Act as a mentor for junior software engineers.
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or the foreign equivalent.
- Four (4)+ years of work experience developing massively parallel processing in-memory query engines and database platforms.
- Four (4)+ years of experience developing software using C++.
- Two (2)+ years of experience with SQL relational database development.
- Two (2)+ years of experience using Unix or Linux based operating systems for software development.
- Travel: Telecommuting is permitted.